Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friday

today i waked up by a phone call at 10am.. the people who called me no talk to me when i answer to d phone, i dunno who is him/her.. WTF!!!!!!!!!!! i just sleep about 3hours since yesterday i gambled with my housemates overnite.. then i continuous to sleep becoz today's tutorial class is canceled for 1st week.. i waked up for 2nd time at around 1pm.. it is Friday as normally i will back to my hometown after my lunch.. but today i back at 9pm becoz having 'zhodaidi' with my housemates.. i won this time.. hahaha.. fetch my housemates sam and shichong back to banting and having dinner at there.. we eat nasi lemak opposite to shell petrol station.. d taste of nasi lemak is quite nice!! we blow water until 12am then i fetch sam back and continuous blow water again at his house till 2am.. siao ady, housemates face day to day still want to blow.. but we are enjoying becoz shared a lot of thing again.. since valentine is coming soon, we are concern who will plan do what.. when talk about me, i was blank, really blank.. but i'm okay becoz there still have chance in future valentines.. maybe next year, next next...
super sleepy and damn tired now.. goodnitez..

2 comments:

  1. buddy..how r u?gamble ah..win liao must treat de oh..when back jenjarom just msg me lah..c where m i..ok ?keep on touch...F4 jenjarom..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. won a bit only, treat plain water can la.. F4 "dan fei" for many years already.. just like us.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete